The Wii Laptop!

When I am surfing on the net today, I find this interesting Wii Laptop by accident. Oh my god, the genius made this awesome kit! Though I find the first post is on Jan 19th 2007, yet I am still shocked at the picture. This is the first time that I see this gadget.




Here are the features:

16:9 widescreen LCD, 7-inch diagonal.
Stereo sound
Gamecube controller port
Built-in short range Sensor Bar
Ports for using original Sensor Bar and A/V output jacks (for use on external display)
Built-in power supply and compartment for power cord
Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.7 x 2-inches

And the detailed specification of each part.






Above is the video I find from Youtube. Wii Laptop works well and the measurement is not very large either (considering that it is handmade). Quite a lot of people would like to own one of this machine if it is available. You can take the machine with you and play your Wii any time you want. It can match the Macbook or even better as far as I am concerned ( higher cost /performance ratio if producted by mechanized production.

If you also want to make one Wii Laptop yourself, please check the How-to from Engadget. I didn't check out how many steps there are before achieve the goal. I guess there are more than 50 complicated ones. It is too hard for me. Maybe you can figure the problem. Good luck!

For more information of the newly-released Wii accessories, please visit our home page: http://www.gameyeeeah.com/.

0 comments: